Thursday, July 15, 2010

Someone you wish you could be

To me, this cant be a letter. I dont wish I was a certain person, but rather, that I had certain attributes. I guess, then, I wouldnt be the Robyn everyone knows and "loves". Anyway
I wish I were more kind and considerate.
I wish I didnt LOVE being alone so much. When you dont prefer the company of other people, they think you're ignoring them or that you dont like them. Giving, although I do it a lot, would come easier if I wasn't selfish at times.  I'm good at like... a lot of things. I know a good amount of information to hold a conversation about anything ( but spike lee joints), but I don't know enough of one thing to be an expert in it ( I don't think). I wanna improve that. I wish I liked talking on the phone like every other female, but I just dont. I keep thinking about other things I could be doing with my time. I wish it didnt take so long for me to get into a routine, as a matter of fact !! I wish I committed to things . grrrr
im complicated



[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment