Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mukhtar !







I forgot to post this. I believe this was on the 5th of May, 2010. An ordinary man is driving the bus. This is probably the same route he does everyday and he doesnt see many exciting things. You can imagine his surprise when the one person begins to sing the song...and then others join in.....and then there's an entire crowd waiting for him in the middle of the street. This type of appreciation for people is what makes me happy. I nearly cried while watching this because I was just so happy for him. Yesterday, I thought, Im not sure that I have ever cried out of pure joy before. I was wrong. This video gets me every single time.

When's the last time you did something nice for someone to expect nothing in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment