Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bond Servant For Christ

Two times last week I got told that I go too hard for God lol
I find this funny because they would prefer me to be lukewarm. I'm sooo glad that I've read Galatians 1:10.
Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant. NLT
I'm not out here yelling at people in their faces about repentance, but I don't shy away from preaching the gospel. I don't think, as Christians, we're supposed to. I always get a little happy when I see Jehovah's Witnesses eager to tell people what they believe. Although we hold opposing views, at least SOMEONE's religion has everyone on board lol My point is (well, I actually hadn't really argued it yet but) God comes first. He does ! And if someone has a problem with Christ being the center of my life, oh well. lol I DO talk about other things, but I cant help that I love and depend on Jesus. I wont apologize for it either. Before I got saved, I wasnt completely sold out to Jesus (haha obv). I gave him half of me and that wasnt fair. When I got saved, I held a torch for him for a little while and then it fizzled. I prayed for days to get my passion back, and it didnt come. I went to bible study and asked my sisters what they do when they've kinda reached a plateau in their walk. They explained to me that if we went off our emotions ( flesh) as a determining factor for whether or not we were crazy about God, we'd almost always let Satan tell us we're losing it. We need to think about what he's done for us, how much love went into his sacrifice, and what salvation truly means and then ask ourselves again how much we love God. I cannot think about the grace and mercy that the Lord has shown me without being truly grateful. There's absolutely no way ...NONE...that i'm letting go. Call me an extremist, a Jesus freak, whatever. idc. It's me and Jesus.

I haven't been able to find a job, and it's kind of getting me down. I know the Lord is a provider, though, so i'll hold onto his promise. In other news, I wrote a song !! I'm so excited about the ones to follow. I'm not sure if I wanna perform it when I get back to the shore. ahhhh confidence lol

No comments:

Post a Comment