Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The person that gave you your favorite memory // TV

Ummm
Dear Glo and Genelle,

We took one of the craziest...most random spur of the moment trips to new york and I can honestly say that I have never had so much fun. I love you guys so much and although we dont speak very much anymore ( we no longer go to the same school), I can definitely say that you girls were the best female friends I have come across in a long time. We're so alike it's crazy. I pray we get to hang out again soon. I miss you more than you can even rationalize lol


[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ] ...sorta


Did anyone watch MTV last night ? There's a show called "If You Really Knew Me" and i'm in LOVE with it. A challenge group comes into a school that has been having some problems and they help the students set aside their differences and have a talk. They put them in groups they ...otherwise, wouldnt sit in and they start off ( each person) "If you really knew me, you'd know that..." and you reveal a couple of things about yourself. The exercise has the goal of getting you to be able to really know someone outside of their appearance or social status. A lot of the kids found that they were very much like many of the kids they neglected to speak to. It broke so many barriers. I feel like a lot of schools should have this.

Degrassi: The boiling point has me HOOKED!!! I love marathons and I love that they're having one episode a day. 30 mins is a tease though...but I appreciate the 2 hour special they gave us on monday. Thank you teen nick and canada tv lol

No comments:

Post a Comment