Thursday, July 22, 2010

Someone you know who is going through the worst of times

Dear A,

I havent known you for very long, but in the short time that we've been acquainted we became close. One could even argue that we're flesh and blood lol
In our exchanges, you've expressed to me that things are tough for you right now and I want you to know that you are not in this alone. I've told you this before, but your situations are temporary. It's important that when we're going through something, we change perspectives. Try on the eyes of God and see it from his view. Breakthroughs dont happen TO us, they happen IN and THROUGH us. I know that you'll see the purpose for this minor bump in the road. But until then, know that he will never place you in a situation you arent perfectly capable of overcoming with his help. He's a very loving and just God. Remember the last struggle you were going through? Helped you! Hebrews says that he's the same God...so if he's done it before, he can do it again. Dont lost hope. "Dont lose confidence, for it holds great rewards for you"-Hebrews 10:35

I love you bro
Robyn ♥

[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment