Saturday, July 17, 2010

The one that broke your heart that hardest/worst

Dear....you already know who you are lol

This will not be an angry post ...b/c we're like, bestfriends now. I feel like, that's what should come from any type of  relationship.  You took 3 years out of my life and while it was the hardest thing I had ever put myself through, i'm so grateful that I got to spend that time with you. The fact of the matter is, though, that you hurt me REALLY badly. Our whole...everything was like some ghetto love story. "Baby Boy" without the abuse. We have 3 years of both good and bad memories // history and whenever I find myself doing the same thing ....going to the movies and getting stuck there and coming home @ 4am...orrrr driving to denny's in the middle of the night, I think about you and it brings a smile to my face. I learned the most from you and honestly, it sucked but it was great at the same time. Oh! And out of it, you found someone who fit you so much better than I ever would have. I'm happy for you. I'll always love ya !


[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment