Friday, July 16, 2010

Someone who pesters your mind. Good or Bad

Dear...
Last night I dreamt that I changed my status to saying something about you. The whole school ( we were in high school in my dream), was raving about it. Like "awwww u still care" lol I woke up HAPPY b/c I didnt actually do that. Do you know how much that would ruin me ? lol B/c I  dont feel that way about you. You bug me. I cant explain it but you really do. I know it's because you care, and I know it's because you dont know how else to be....but darn it lol I dont know what in the world to do with you. . You're just gonna be one of those people that doesnt leave my life and i'm fine with that. Sorry i'm being vague, to whomever (probably no one) is reading this. You're mad cool dude...but super annoying

"I keep on running and nothing works, I cant get away from you. I keep on ducking... you nothing else, I cant stop missing you. " The last part isnt really true lol but I love "Erase Me" by Kid Cudi

[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment