Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Dreams,

Why do you scare me , confuse me, and leave me hanging ? You havent been good in a long time, and if you were, that would kinda anger me ( not really) because then i'd have to wake up NOT in the dream. I guess I dont really like dreaming. Day dreaming, I dont mind. But actual dreaming I have no control over. Last night, I dreamt that I was at school and I was supposed to be meeting someone in the library, but the school had an "assembly" of some sort. It was outside, and at night. It was also raining with snow outside. I couldnt find my white purse and for some reason my right leg was really hairy lol I was upset because all of my friends had gone earlier and sat in the front and I was left to sit in the back. Very preoccupied with not having my white purse, I didnt really know what the announcement was about. I woke up soon after that because my mom was blasting filth ( Jerry Springer. Who knew that still aired??).
What that dream has to do with anything, I havent the slightest. I wish, at the end of every dream, there was a sign or a voice over that told you the analysis of your dreams lol

Signed,
Scared Stupid




I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.”
Andrew Carnegie

[ random]
-->I saw The Crazies last night. It scared the crap out of me. You know how on tv they show the girl next to her boyfriend...kinda in fetal position with one hand covering her mouth and the other hand sort of spread over her eyes so that she can KINDA see and kinda not. That was me....minus the boyfriend lol I thought "I must look so ridiculous right now". It truly scared me though. And then there was this loud sound...and I jumped!! lol 


-->My dad is coming over tomorrow, that should be cool. I love that dude.

-->I want a camera. I need to express my love of photography through actual photos lol Time to invest


[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment