Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Someone from your childhood

Dear Heather,

 You have a twin, and I cant remember her name but I know that my sister and I grew up with you. You lived two houses down from my grandmother and you had the most exciting house. It was the first time I had seen wall to wall hard wood floors. I cant remember if it was you or your sister, but one of you taught me about dragon fly's. We ran sooo fast from them lol We have exactly one picture together. Two pairs of sisters....
it's so amazing how friendship knows no color when you're young. Not that it does now, at least not to me. But when you're older, everything gets so complicated. You two ended up moving after a while. I never got even know your last name. I will say, though, that you guys were really great friends.


[This is apart of a series of LETTERS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment