Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zit

You know how when you have really oily skin, or even really dry skin ( so, basically any of the two extremes) you're more prone to acne? Unfortunately I have both, but fortunately acne isnt really a problem for me. Anyway lol I like to think of pimples as built up oil and dirt in a single pore. Because there's so much, it pushes its way to the surface and it is now visible. It gets that way b/c there's a problem and you arent taking care of it...and I know sometimes, there's nothing you can do to help it but....
in a lot of cases, you can. Ive been thinking about the problems in my life, and Ive come to the conclusion that I dont want them to become a pimple. I dont want them to keep building on eachother until it surfaces and there's not much I can do about it. I'm thinking maybe if I take care of my spiritual health, my mental health will fix itself. I want my life to be free of blemishes :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks lol it came from a pimple that I have on my chin, I swear it came from stress.

    ReplyDelete