Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bible

...gotta read it more. He's the source of my strength and joy right
so why dont I go to him more often than I do? You've got some work to do my dear. I put on some gospel this morning
which I do pretty much every morning ...and I instantly felt happier. The problem didnt go away but Ive realized that it's not about making the problem go away. It's about being content in whatever situation you get thrown into.
Thank you for the wisdom you've given me lord

my friend Ronny just posted this
im gonna put it here so that I can keep it in mind

God has created u as a tall tree, yes u will catch much wind. u may bend from time to time, but please dont break.

2 comments:

  1. This is really good. I also turned to readin the bible more 2 its mainly the psalms and proverbs but they do help me. i think a really good one that i say every day is Proverbs 3:5,6 just to summarize it: Acknowledge Him and He shall show u the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that. my fave is matt. 6:25-34
    // do not worry

    ReplyDelete