Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nightmare on Bellamy way

I try to stay away from watching scary movies by myself because they really do freak me out. Lately, though, I've been having bad dreams regardless of what I watch. It's really starting to bug me. I know WHY i'm having them but right now...the cause of the dreams isnt gonna go away, at least not for a couple months and so...i just wanna get rid of them so I can sleep through the night. I hate this ! I sleep for like 2 hours and then im awakened and I stay up because I dont want to go back to sleep. I feel like a child but who in the world wants to be afraid in their dreams!? I thought nightmares were things you grew out of. Ive been having them for my whole life. It could be suppressed stress or whatever but ....
idk and I really dont care, I just want it to go away. Maybe I should add that to my prayer list.

Is this normal?! I feel like it isnt

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Don't worry. It'll get better.
    And love the header, artistic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement :)
    and thanks for the comment on the header ! took me a min to figure out what i wanted it to be but i'm pleased that people like it.

    ReplyDelete