Wednesday, April 29, 2009

8 hours

Guess who finally slept a whole night through!??!!?! ME !!! The first time ive gotten more than 2 hours of sleep in a week and a half ! I'm so happy and rested! Id like to thank my mattress, my pillow, and prayer :)

I went out to the musem yesterday to clear my head. A lot has been going on lately, and I just needed to get away. I put my phone away so that I couldnt be reached, and I just enjoyed my day. I got a meal, spoke to a few people I didnt know and just sat out in the sun. It was such a beautiful day. My favorite pair of flip flops broke but luckily I had another pair on me. Thank you Jesus for having me take another one. Yesterday was the best day that ive had in a long time and im grateful that I got to be alive for it.

At night my sister's older sister contacted me and told me she was missing. We were searching for her ...for about 6 hours when we finally found out that she was @ home...about to go to the dentist. She didnt tell anyone !!! I'm just glad she's ok. I'm also happy that everything is working out for my Other half lol

Things are looking up :)

2 comments: