Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just a thought

I'm reflecting ( once again) upon a time when I had to go somewhere the previous day. I had my clothes all picked out, I had curled my hair and packed everything that id need. All I had to do was go to the store and the bank and make it back before 5pm. I woke up around 9am. I figured that would give me enough time to take care of everything I had to do ( I dont drive). I made it out of the house by 11 to catch the bus. I missed the bus while walking up there, it had arrived early. So I stood for another hour....
a bus approached me but it wasnt the right one, so I let it pass me. As soon as it did, however, it changed it's bus number into the one that I needed~! I was pissed. I thought I cant stand here and wait for another bus, I have to walk. So, I walked. It took only 20 mins and the whole time, im like "I could have been here already"!!!!
As I walked up to the bank, it was closed and wouldnt open until 1pm.
As pissed as I was that I just did all of that, I realized, this is a blessing. I have time to go do everything else I had to do in the shopping center before getting back to the bank. Had I come earlier...around the time I set out to come
I would have been standing around waiting. The Lord looked out for me, everything happens for a reason. I didnt get to go where I wanted to go that day
nothing really worked out lol but the following day was even better than I had hoped for.

I have to remember that sometimes things arent going to go as planned, but the'll always go as they were supposed to. They may look like they're thousands of miles from turning around ...you're gonna be down in the dumps and it's gonna seem like nothing is ever going to work out but in the darkest moment....you'll have some light. May God's will be done

No comments:

Post a Comment