Wednesday, May 20, 2009

:)


I wish the world was filled with more love. I wish we could greet everyone with a hug, and a smile
......no matter how long we've known them or if we know them at all. We could get rid of currency, and just give freely and from our hearts. Where did all of the love go ? I challenge anyone who reads this to do a good deed.
  • Pay someone a compliment!
  • Befriend someone who needs the companionship
  • HUG a stranger. That happened to me once, and it made my day! 3 years later, I still smile about it.
  • Put random notes on your neighbors doors so that they find it when they come back. Example: "You're beautiful" , "I believe in you" or " There are a million possibilities, go get one". You never know what could motivate someone to do something they've always wanted to do.
  • Collect your change from purchases, take it to a coin star...and give the money to someone who needs it.
  • Help anyone who looks like they need it.
  • Tape a quarter to a payphone
  • Sit down and have a conversation with someone who looks like they have a lot on their mind.
  • Look in the phone book, find an address...deliver flowers or a card with an encouraging message.
  • Leave the parking space up at the front for someone who needs it. If you can walk, do so. There just arent enough handicapped spaces :)
  • Hold the door for someone else
  • SMILE -- it's infectious!
  • Pay the toll for the car behind you
I cant think of any more, but I hope this helps you make someone's day 10x brighter! Be kind !!!

1 comment:

  1. Its odd but doing good things makes you feel good about yourself. I was on the bus stop and actually had a conversation with an older women using a walker. It was one of the oddest and shortest conversations but when we were finished she got up and went on about her business. It was something that made my day. I wish she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete