I do something physical almost everyday ( at school, I workout EVERY day...no exceptions). Granted, I've taken my time out from school FOR granted and it's starting to show lol I'm losing weight because I've been both sick and I haven't been eating the proper amount of food. Also, I haven't kept up with the toning that I'm supposed to be doing. What I am proud of is, I haven't eaten any candy this year. Maybe one bag of skittles and one snickers but still, that's impressive considering I used to hide a box of candy under my bed. When I say "box", I mean, Id clear out all of the water or juice from a whole 24 pack and I'd fill it to the rim with sweets. Ive also cut out soda ( haven't drank soda on the daily since high school), and fast food is no longer something I live off. I hate that whenever I say I'm "not gonna eat this" or that, someone thinks im trying to lose weight. I'm not ! I just like being and staying in shape and I don't think that's a bad thing.
The point of this was to introduce some changes into my regimen
- Run at least once a day ( walk first, stretch, jog/run)
- Actually count calories and don't eat til full, it takes your brain 20 mins to know when you're full and chances are you're full before you're actually aware of it. Eat slowly.
- Stretch about 5x's a day or whenever I think about it.
- Drink water all day. Juice only a couple times a week...eventually having none.
- Go to bed on time
- Study after class and before bed
- Stop spending money
- Don't eat when you're not hungry
- Continue to workout everyday. Alternate b/w Strength training and Aerobics
Most importantly, stick to all of these goals. (You can do it girl ) I know I can lol
&& For the Love of God take vitamins this year ! Sheesh