Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best On Mars

I'm listening to my cousin's song on my myspace, like reaaaalllly listening to it. Every component ( I dont usually give a crap about the instrumental or anything) is amazing. At first, I just liked it because it made me wanna dance but most of the lines and the winding sound in the background are really genius. Although I think some of it could have been worded differently lol im not a musician so what do I really know? I cant stop listening to this song though. I hate autotune most of the time but when used in this song, it adds to the futuristic theme. idk I really like it.
Back to my playlist and dancing around n my room
i'll get a workout or two in today

Hopefully I can finish the two poems I started. Ive been so dry lately lol

No comments:

Post a Comment